The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- British Coast Guard Purchases New Radio Network
- Brazilian Rail Operator Uses Satellite PTT Solution to Improve Coverage in Remote Areas
- Ceragon Networks Announces Second-Quarter Financial Results
- Motorola Acquires Video Security Solution Provider Pelco
- Federal Engineering to Perform Dispatch Assessment for California Agencies
- L3Harris Completes Sale of Holographic Sighting Division
- PCTEL Enters Agreement with Distributor in Europe, Middle East, Africa
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.