The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Filtronic Brings Product Manufacturing Back to the U.S. from China
- FCC Announce Changes to 3.45 – 3.55 GHz Auction Procedures
- Ondas Provides IoT Technology to European Rail Operator
- Sepio Partners with Merlin Ventures to Provide Security Solutions to Federal Customers
- Subex, Spire Partner on Cybersecurity Solutions for Middle East Customers
- Nokia to Develop 5G Radios for Ligado Spectrum
- Intrado Complete Divestiture of Health Advocate
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.