The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Congress Passes IoT Cybersecurity Act
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for GIS Data Maintenance
- Industrial Inspection Drone Provider Raises $45 million in Funding Round
- NextNav Says It Will Exceed FCC 9-1-1 Location Requirements by March 2021
- FAA Proposes Certifying 10 UAS for Airworthiness
- FCC Denies ZTE Petition for Reconsideration of Security Threat Designation
- NG 9-1-1 Oversight Commission Releases RFP for NG 9-1-1 Forest Guide Operator
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.