The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- NIST Releases Draft Cybersecurity Guidance for Technologies Using PNT
- Norway Selects Enghouse to Upgrade Emergency Medical Response System
- FCC Releases Report on June T-Mobile Outage
- New York Hydroelectric Plant Launches Private LTE Pilot with Anterix
- Nokia Report Finds Cyberattacks on Internet-Connected Devices Likely to Rise
- AT and T Reports 2020 Third-Quarter Financial Results
- Judge Denies Hytera’s Request for New Trial, Reduced Damages in Theft of Trade Secrets Case
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.