The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- APCO, NSA Announce Professional Development Partnership
- FCC Chairwoman Provides Updates on Commission Response to Hurricane Ian
- FCC Updates EAS Rules to Make Messages Easier to Understand, More Informative
- Bogdan-Martin Elected First Female Secretary General of ITU
- PSBTA Holds First FirstNet Users’ Conference
- CISA Postpones Cybersecurity Summit Due to Hurricane Ian
- Lockheed Martin, Verizon Partner on 5G-Powered Drone Demonstration
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.