The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Transportation Secretary Announces 5.9 GHz V2X Pilot to Prevent First Responder Accidents
- St. Louis Smart City Project Integrates Public-Safety Applications
- RapidDeploy App FirstNet Listed in App Catalog
- French Operator Plans MCPTT Rollout with Motorola Solutions Technology
- Nepal Airport Deploys Teltronic TETRA Network
- Verizon Deploys Wireless Small Cells on California Navy Base
- Comments on New 9-1-1 Location Accuracy Rules Due Feb. 18
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.