The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Legislation Promoting Outage Reporting to 9-1-1 Centers Re-Introduced in Senate, House
- Leonardo Files for IPO for U.S. Subsidiary with SEC
- DHS Releases 2021 Funding Notices for Eight Grants
- PCTEL Announces 2020 Fourth-Quarter, Full-Year Results
- Anterix Hires L’Abbate as CTO
- AT and T Chooses Porter to Lead Public Sector Businesses
- Anterix Appoints Yazdi to Board of Directors
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.