The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Atos Joins TCCA
- 9-1-1 Outage Impacts Agencies in Multiple States
- Kymeta Satellite Terminal Receives FCC Approval
- Peruvian City Selects Hytera for TETRA Project
- DHS Awards Two Companies Funding for 9-1-1 Risk Management Modeling
- Samsung Official Says LTE ProSe Available But Still In Early Stages
- Simplifying In-Building Communications for High-Rise Buildings
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.