The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Police Officials Emphasize Social Distancing to Keep Officers Healthy
- How Public Television and Datacasting Could Help Fight COVID-19
- Is Direct Mode the Holy Grail of Critical Broadband Communications?
- AT and T Selects Satellite Platform with FirstNet Band 14 from Rescue 42 PodRunner
- Cellular Interference, Security Part of Latest P25 Standards Work
- Wendelken to Judge International Critical Communications Awards
- UPS Selects Drone Company for Package Delivery Service
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.