The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- South Korea Finalizes First Phase of Public-Safety LTE Buildout
- Airbus Completes TETRA Upgrade for Munich Utility
- DHS Releases FY 2020 Grant Allocations
- Walden Introduces Bill to Repeal T-Band Mandate, Stop 9-1-1 Fee Diversion
- AT and T Launches 4 FirstNet Sites in New Hampshire
- Cincinnati Deploys 1,000 Axon Body Cameras
- Madison Square Garden Deploys MOTOTRBO Radios at Properties
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.