The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Virginia County Deploys Remote 9-1-1 Call-Taking Capability
- FCC Officially Terminates T-Band Auction Proceeding
- U.S.-Israeli Partnership Funds Two Homeland Security Technology Projects
- Outage Affects 9-1-1 Service in 8 Minnesota Counties
- Illinois Judge Reduces Damages Hytera Owes to Motorola in Trade Secrets Case
- Maine County’s Request for TIS License Modification Approved by FCC
- Anterix Signs Xcel as Second 900 MHz Customer, Motorola to Provide Network
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.