The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Hytera America Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Motorola Touts Value of LMR to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- CISA Releases SWIC Checklist, 9-1-1 COVID-19 Resources
- FCC Denies Virginia Department of Forestry Petition
- NIST Researchers Develop Formula to Boost 5G Unlicensed Efficiency
- FCC, CISA Leaders Ask Governors to Prioritize Communications During Pandemic
- Intrado Offers Text-to-9-1-1 Solution to PSAPs Free for 6 Months
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.