The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Second Phase of European Public-Safety Broadband Tender Begins
- FCC Qualifies 271 Applicants for CBRS Auction
- House Infrastructure Bill Includes $12B Grant Program for NG 9-1-1
- FCC Formally Bans Huawei, ZTE from Accessing USF Funds
- Comba’s Public-Safety DAS Product Line Gains UL-2524 Certification
- StarChase GPS Technology Helps Apprehend Missouri Suspect
- Motorola Solutions Names Winkler CFO, Reaffirms Quarterly Guidance
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.