The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- FCC Approves Verizon Request for STA for CBRS 5G Experiment
- PMRExpo Scheduled to Take Place in November
- Codan Completes Acquisition of Zetron
- New Mexico Transit District Selects Federal Engineering for LMR Project
- Anterix Launches Ecosystem Program to Promote 900 MHz Private LTE
- Two APCO Standards Receive Final ANSI Approval
- Motorola Announces 2021 First Quarter Results
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.