The Alabama First Responder Wireless Commission’s (AFRWC) vision is to strengthen public safety emergency communications and interoperability and to create a unified and integrated voice/data communications platform, with the technology, equipment, and procedures necessary to allow first responders and public safety agencies at the State, County, Tribal, and Municipal levels to communicate safely, effectively, and efficiently to protect the people of Alabama.
AFRWC on Twitter
- Hytera Reaches 10,000 PoC Subscribers in Turkey
- Emergency Vehicle Manufacturer Integrates Haas Alert into Vehicles
- South Carolina Sheriff’s Office Deploys Nice Evidence Management Software
- FCC Modifies Filing Freeze in 4.9 GHz Band
- L3Harris Hires Zoot as First Corporate VP for Japan
- FirstNet Partners with O2X for First Responder Wellness Training
- Airbus Signs MoU with Esharah Etisalat Security Solutions
It is vitally important that all Alabama citizens participate in the 2020 census to maintain congressional representation, improve roads and bridges, health care and so much more. Click here for more information.